Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Radha Beauty + Skincare Haul

Hello, everyone!

     Radha Beauty had kindly sent me a few of their lovely products for me to review and give you all my honest feedback. I'm so grateful for this opportunity and cannot wait to share these skincare products with you all!

     The first product is Radha's Vitamin C Serum from their skincare+ line. This serum claims to give radiant and youthful skin by neutralizing free radicals and stimulating collagen while reducing fine lines.  That's a lot to promise in a one ounce bottle.

     I personally still have youthful skin (is that rude to say?) so, I didn't need the help with neutralizing my free radicals or collagen stimulating, but I did feel the extra nutrients seep into my  skin than a normal moisturizer. As this is my first higher end serum, I feel like it has done a decent job to earn a steady spot in my skincare routine. I see an obvious brightening and moisturizing from the Radha's Vitamin C Serum and I am happy with the results!



     The next product was actually a bonus product for me and it was the Miracle by Radha Beauty's Retinol Moisturizer from their skincare+ line. This moisturizer promotes natural cell turnover and improves skin's texture.

    I am very finicky when it comes to moisturizers as I have semi-oily skin and a lot of moisturizers tend to make my skin either: a. get so oily that it breaks my skin out, b. be so think my skin cannot breathe, or c. too light and doesn't moisturize. Thankfully, I am here to say that this product does wonders for moisturizing my finicky skin and making the winter a lot less painful.



     Onto the Radha Beauty's Fractionated Coconut Oil! Okay, that was supposed to be exciting, but it sounds kinda gross... Fractionated oils.  This product, though, isn't gross! 
     I am so thankful that this coconut oil doesn't go back to a solid state, but stays it's clear, liquid amazingness. This oil is not to be consumed, but can be used in a bunch of other ways. My friend Austen did end up putting it in his coffee, and I think no harm came to him, but like, don't drink it, okay? THIS DOES NOT GO IN YOUR MOUTH. 
     Instead of consuming this oil, I've been using it as a hair mask and body moisturizer, especially with my new tattoo. It soaks nicely into your skin and strengthens your hair wonderfully! 



    And for our final product of this haul: Radha Argan Oil from the skincare+ line. This is my favorite product of the bunch. Let me tell you something... THIS PRODUCT IS MAGIC. 
     I have more than a handful of split ends and this oil helps seal and protect them greater than any other oil I've used before. I love that it's certified organic, too. 


Thank you, Radha Beauty, for having me review your products and I can't wait to see what you all do next! 

Powered by BrandBacker. 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment